Our commitment to young people is to…
- Provide a safe, nurturing supportive environment with clear expectations and boundaries
- Always listen to young people and take a proactive approach
- Value everyone as a unique individual and treating people with dignity and respect
- Provide creative and innovative support through Living Independence Preparation Skills – (LIPS), sports and education
- Have a Holistic Approach when supporting young people fulfil their potential and make the positive transition to independent adult life “Believe & Achieve”
- Enhance a young person’s ability to become self-sufficient and make informed choices about their future, with realistic goals and expectations.