What we offer
We support young people to support themselves…
Through Education, Sports and Independent Living Preparation Skills (LIPS), providing bespoke support packages for young people in Care, Leaving Care and for those with Refugee and Asylum-Seeking backgrounds (UASC). We also provide support packages for young people who are at risk of becoming homeless, or who are homeless.
Our promise to you is that our experienced staff team who are qualified or working towards a QCF Level 3 in Children and young people will support you through engagement and guidance, as they are trained in person-centred planning, effective communication and behaviour management strategies.
We educate our young people to make their own choices and to be accountable for their own destiny.
- We provide Modern, unique, bright and comfortable living accommodation, such as a self-contained flat or shared group living property with staff on site 24 hours a day at locations across Greater Manchester
- We also provide accommodation with floating support packages
- We take emergency placements for young people who are at risk, or who are homeless
- We have an 18+ provision which is a registered HMO for young people with secured adult funding for their support needs and Housing Benefit element to contribute towards accommodation
- Holistic Approaches promotes a culture of openness, honesty and shared experiences.