To support young people to support themselves, helping them to believe and achieve whilst in our provision and beyond…
- To promote physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing which encompasses the whole Holistic Approach
- To work together with the young people to develop the skills that they need to live a successful and independent life
- To work in a multi-disciplinary approach to providing a successful transition from Semi Independent Living into adulthood
- To develop strong links with communities to ensure that the young people have an appropriately diverse and safe social network
- To provide the young people with the techniques and strategies to set themselves achievable ambitions to aspire to.